Miranda Herman, PTA
I became a Physical Therapy Assistant because I want to help people be better able to live their daily lives. I have a love for sports and exercise combined with a passion for helping others reach their goals and optimal function. My days are always different and keep me on my toes. I am always thinking of the best treatment options for my patients of all ages. I love the variety and occasional challenge of treating sports injuries, balance deficits, neurological issues or pain. Simply put, I do what I do because with my talents and skills I am able to help others improve their overall enjoyment and quality of life.
- Clinical Instructor for PTA Student - 2018
- Aquatic Physical Therapy
- Penn State University, Associate of Science, Physical Therapist Assistant, Highest Distinction - 2016
- Orthopedic approach to Myofascial Release - 2016
- Member of St. John's Lutheran Church - volunteer when opportunities arise
- I have swam with dolphins and scuba dove with a sea turtle.