Kurtis Kinna, PT, DPT
As a physical therapist, I work each day to give the best care I can. I can't imagine my life any other way than being a PT. Years ago, I sustained a serious injury that left me months in the hospital. At that time, I felt like I had lost everything. During my recovery, it was a physical therapist who helped instill hope in me, and helped give me my life back. After this experience, I knew becoming a PT was what I wanted to do with my life, and give back what someone once did for me. There is nothing more rewarding to me than seeing someone gain their confidence, their joy, and their life back during the course of therapy.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT), Saint Francis University, Loretto, PA
- Bachelor of Science, Saint Francis University, Loreeto, PA
- Orthopedics (including use of McKenzie Method and the Mulligan concept)
- Balance problems
- Neurological disorders
- Member of Christ Wesleyan Church and volunteer when opportunities arise
- After office hours are done, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. God is first in my life, and I owe so much in my life to him. My hobbies include exercising, watching/playing sports whenever possible, and studying history (including dragging my family to read any random historical marker that I see alongside the road). I'm also a die hard Washington Redskins fan despite the continual letdown I get from them every year.
Back to Staff | Back to Muncy