Kim Boyle, PT, DPT
I love being a PT! The job allows me to combine two things that I enjoy doing: helping people and being a scientist. I love the challenge of trying to decipher the driver of a problem within the scope of the human body and then determining the best way to fix the problem. It is extremely rewarding to be able to help people recover from injuries and teach people how to move in a healthier way so they in turn can live a more rewarding, independent life. I have been blessed with a career that gives me great joy in being able to connect with people and build relationships while we work together to achieve their goals.
- Misericordia, Master of Science in Physical Therapy (2002)
- Misericordia, Bachelor of Science (2002)
- Neurological disorders
- Balance problems
- Attendee at Faith United Methodist Church
- Volunteer at Lyter Elementary School
- I ran a half marathon in the Redwood Forest.