We are Open and Treating Patients
Update on COVID-19 (coronavirus) for Our Patients
We are prepared and taking the appropriate measures as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the protection and safety of our patients and staff.
- If you’ve traveled overseas, you must stay home for 14 days after returning from travel, monitor your health, and practice social distancing.
- Anyone that is sick with a fever, cough, or has trouble breathing should call their primary care physician before coming into our clinic.
Lycoming Physical Therapy
Quality, Convenience, and the Highest Standards of Care.
You are in pain or have lost the ability to freely move and enjoy the things you want and need to do. Lycoming Physical Therapy will ease your pain, get you back on you feet, and help you safely enjoy life again. Consider some of the advantages of choosing our practice:
- We have been providing personal care and effective results in our private clinic for the past 25 years.
- Through the clinical successes, we have been able to grow our practice that will include aquatic therapy in our own custom designed pool. Service in this area include aquatic exercise classes and therapeutic activities.
- We have been able to identify needs in the world of sports therapy including sports training, speed/agility training, and the biomechanical analysis of the golf swing, baseball/softball pitching motions.
- We have been very active in our community and in the professional association attempting to guide the practice of physical therapy for the benefit of our clients.
- All our physical therapists are able to practice without a phsycian referral but still maintain professional communication with area physicians - teamwork remains the key to successful treatment.
- Our faith and drive for clinical excellence combine to provide high quality personal care in a freindly relaxed atmoshpere.
- We have also linked our services with the programs of WorkSteps to offer work injury prevention, employment testing, and functional capacity testing. These programs offer the employer the ability to reduce injury rates and lower premiums while protecting the safety of their employees.
From our Montoursville PA location, we provide physical therapy for patients in Williamsport PA, South Williamsport PA, Montoursville PA, Muncy PA and Hughesville PA
We have been blessed by the patients and physcians who have placed their trust in our gifts to provide clinical excellence in the areas of orthopedic, cardiovascular, balance rehabilitation.