We are Open and Treating Patients
Update on COVID-19 (coronavirus) for Our Patients
We are writing to you with exciting news that will directly impact the way we can treat you and offer you exceptional, personal care! We now have the ability to offer you online treatments through a telehealth platform. This new service comes in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic and allows us to serve you and work with you from a remote location - your living room! You will have access to your physical therapist and receive care in the event you are not able to visit our clinic.
We can use the platform in multiple ways to serve you. We can use it as a screening tool, for follow up appointments, wellness check-ins, exercise programs, and possibly future evaluations.
We believe this will bring significant value to you as an option to enhance your experience with Lycoming Physical Therapy. You will still receive the same impeccable, quality care but it will be from the comfort and convenience of your own home or office.
Should you opt to have an online appointment, you will receive an email from your physical therapist inviting you to the appointment. This invitation needs to be opened or pasted to Google Chrome or Firefox browser. From there follow the prompts in our 'waiting room' and wait for the physical therapist to join you. Then you will be able to receive, request, or modify appointments with your therapist. Based upon your insurance coverage, your account will be billed according to the time spent during the session, the services provided - at the discretion and determination of your physical therapist. Please note that during the COVID-19 pandemic most copays are waived by the insurance carriers.
There are no extra fees to this platform. The platform is accessible on most laptops, tablets, smartphones, or PCs. We want to assure you that we will maintain the confidentiality of all records including your health information, personal information and data.
We are very happy to expand our reach to you and to deliver a wider scope of physical therapy services with exceptional service from our office to your home! We are extending this service in recognition of the Coronavirus but hope to maintain usage of it in the coming years. We look forward to partnering with you in your healing and recovery.
Call us at either of our locations:
|Schedule a Telehealth Appointment|
In health and gratitude. God Bless!
Rob Burger PT DPT OCSClick Here For COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions for Patients
Lycoming Physical Therapy
Quality, Convenience, and the Highest Standards of Care.
You are in pain or have lost the ability to freely move and enjoy the things you want and need to do. Lycoming Physical Therapy will ease your pain, get you back on you feet, and help you safely enjoy life again. Consider some of the advantages of choosing our practice:
- We have been providing personal care and effective results in our private clinic for the past 25 years.
- Through the clinical successes, we have been able to grow our practice that will include aquatic therapy in our own custom designed pool. Service in this area include aquatic exercise classes and therapeutic activities.
- We have been able to identify needs in the world of sports therapy including sports training, speed/agility training, and the biomechanical analysis of the golf swing, baseball/softball pitching motions.
- We have been very active in our community and in the professional association attempting to guide the practice of physical therapy for the benefit of our clients.
- All our physical therapists are able to practice without a phsycian referral but still maintain professional communication with area physicians - teamwork remains the key to successful treatment.
- Our faith and drive for clinical excellence combine to provide high quality personal care in a freindly relaxed atmoshpere.
- We have also linked our services with the programs of WorkSteps to offer work injury prevention, employment testing, and functional capacity testing. These programs offer the employer the ability to reduce injury rates and lower premiums while protecting the safety of their employees.
From our Montoursville PA location, we provide physical therapy for patients in Williamsport PA, South Williamsport PA, Montoursville PA, Muncy PA and Hughesville PA
We have been blessed by the patients and physcians who have placed their trust in our gifts to provide clinical excellence in the areas of orthopedic, cardiovascular, balance rehabilitation.