Welcome to Lycoming Physical Therapy
From our Montoursville PA location, we provide physical therapy for patients in Williamsport PA, South Williamsport PA, Montoursville PA, Muncy PA and Hughesville PA
Lycoming Physical Therapy Vestibular Support Group
Lycoming Physical Therapy welcomes all those with vestibular problems, family, and friends to join us for our monthly support group meeting. Our purpose is to provide support, education, increase awareness, and provide tools to help those with vestibular, vertigo, spinning, dizziness, and balance problems as well as to their family and friends. In February:
|Migraine Induced Vestibular Disorders|
|Date:||Tuesday, February 12, 2012|
|Place:||Lycoming Physical Therapy
1009 Broad Street
Montoursville, PA 17754
Click here for map & directions
COME AND JOIN US!
ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO PHONE US AT (570) 368-8389
Meetings are planned for the 2nd Tues each month at 6:00 PM.
Quality, Convenience, and the Highest Standards of Care
You are in pain or have lost the ability to freely move and enjoy the things you want and need to do. Lycoming Physical Therapy will ease your pain, get you back on you feet, and help you safely enjoy life again. Consider some of the advantages of choosing our practice:
- We have been providing personal care and effective results in our private clinic for the past 17 years.
- Through the clinical successes, we have been able to grow our practice that will include aquatic therapy in our own custom designed pool. Service in this area include aquatic exercise classes and therapeutic activities.
- We have been able to identify needs in the world of sports therapy including sports training, speed/agility training, and the biomechanical analysis of the golf swing, baseball/softball pitching motions.
- We have also linked our services with the programs of WorkSteps to offer work injury prevention, employment testing, and functional capacity testing. These programs offer the employer the ability to reduce injury rates and lower premiums while protecting the safety of their employees.
- We have been very active in our community and in the professional association attempting to guide the practice of physical therapy for the benefit of our clients.
- All our physical therapists are able to practice without a phsycian referral but still maintain professional communication with area physicians - teamwork remains the key to successful treatment.
- Our faith and drive for clinical excellence combine to provide high quality personal care in a freindly relaxed atmoshpere.
We are now offering unlimited Aquatic classes and Fitness access for only $50.00 per month. Our warm water pool and class schedules are as follows:
We have been blessed by the patients and physcians who have placed their trust in our gifts to provide clinical excellence in the areas of orthopedic, cardiovascular, balance rehabilitation.